This course presents strategies for managers and entrepreneurs who are responsible for the marketing function at their companies – or considering starting a new business and looking for guidance on creating a marketing plan and function. Small businesses don`t usually have large marketing budgets, so they must use different strategies. They still must build their identity, grow revenues, and meet business objectives.
This comprehensive marketing course helps you explore the strategies and tactics used by marketers to identify business opportunities, craft product and service offerings to address those opportunities, build successful brands, engage with target audiences, and generate demand. We’ll focus heavily on trends and tactics for marketing in the digital world, and devote a lot of attention to the differences, to make this program as helpful as possible in a marketplace whose future is digital.
- The definition of “marketing.”
- How to keep your costs low while achieving brand recognition.
- How to develop a marketing plan and campaign.
- How to plan for your market launch by performing a SWOT analysis.
- How to integrate your Internet marketing strategy with your overall marketing plan.
- How to Influence and engage your ideal clients.
- How to advertise online.
- Use metrics and reporting to adjust your online strategy.
- Attracting readers to your web pages.
- Aligning content with your website structure.
- How to make your writing open and easy to suit a variety of readers.
- How to define what a strong brand is, and how to manage it.
- The brand’s product, key features and values.
- Brand positioning.
- Visual identity, brand name, slogan, and title.
- Guiding your employees how to live up to the brand image.
- Planning an effective launch campaign for your brand, and
- Monitoring your brand, and understand how to react to changes in the market.